Communal Area Cleaning
Specialist Cleaning Programmes for Shared Areas
The communal areas of flats, homes and offices are busy spaces and consequently require regular cleaning. These high traffic areas collect dirt very easily. As this is the area that residents, guests or potential clients see as they walk through the front door, regular cleaning is absolutely essential.
We are currently contracted to a number of property management companies and landlords taking care of different types of residential and commercial buildings every day. Communal areas are the first point of visitors contact with the building and their standard of cleanliness is always our priority.
References are available both from property management companies, landlords and letting agents on request.
Typical Communal Areas Cleaned
- Lift Areas
- Main Entrance
- Refuse Areas
- Bathrooms and Washrooms
- Customer Service Areas
- Office Receptions and Dining Halls
- Security Areas
Regular Communal Cleaning Tasks
- Vacuuming carpets and hallways
- Cleaning and polishing solid flooring
- Dusting and polishing
- Removal of rubbish and litter
- Window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Cleaning paintwork
- Cleaning toilets
- Light bulb monitoring and changes
About our Communal Area Cleaning Service
We provide a comprehensive communal area cleaning programme, so please contact us today for a free site visit and assessment.
We will provide a detailed schedule and quotation to suit your communal space and volume of traffic. Our prices are highly competitive and will include all labour, materials and treatments. We offer short lead times and a weekend call-out service at no extra cost.
Suggested Communal Area Cleaning Programme
Weekly Communal Area Cleaning Check List
- Vacuuming of carpets & entrance mats
- All litter to be removed
- Solid floor surfaces to be free of all grime and substances throughout
- All walls & ceilings to be wiped down and cobwebs removed
- All communal doors to be wiped down on all floors and ironmongery cleaned
- All communal woodwork to receive a general surface clean
- Lightbulbs checked and replaced as required
- Bin store floors to be disinfected weekly
Monthly Communal Area Cleaning Check List
- Cleaning of all communal windows inside and out
- Includes: frames, reveals, sills & ironmongery
Annual Communal Area Cleaning Check List
Contact us now for a free quote
- All communal carpets to be cleaned
Communal Cleaning Areas Covered
Based in the Test Valley in Hampshire we can provide full March Out accommodation cleaning services in all areas including Southampton, Romsey, Eastleigh, and Winchester.
View Larger Map